In our hurried lifestyles, we frequently forget to take a bit of time daily to have some fun. Part of the beauty of Zentangle® is that it can be done any time, anywhere, for any reason, or for no reason at all. All that is needed is a pen and paper. Creating these miniature works of art helps us to slow down a bit, and have fun while doing it. I don’t know about you, but for me, creating original art makes me feel great! The comments I hear from others make me believe they feel great about their creative art work too! Come join us. It’s Easy and it’s Fun!
Who Can Zentangle?
Just about anyone can Zentangle®. Here are some ideas on what it takes to effectively take the classes offered.
- You understand the language the CZT® is speaking.
- You can use a pen comfortably
- You have a desire to create even if you think you ‘can’t draw’
- You’re interested in learning about Zentangle®.
- You’re into having a good time.
- You want to be surprised about your results from the very first Zentangle.
The process of tangling is very relaxing with just a little practice. All skill levels and abilities are welcome to take classes. Pegi Schargel, CZT likes to teach students age 8 and above.